- WHEN DO THE TOURS RUN?
- ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE TOURS?
- HOW LONG ARE THE TOURS?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO TWO TOURS IN ONE DAY?
- IS THERE A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED ON A TOUR?
- ARE THE TOURS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO SHOW UP FOR MY TOUR?
- DO THE FREE TOURS INCLUDE THE ENTRANCE FEES TO THE PLACES OF INTEREST?
No, there is no maximum number of people for tours. There are always multiple guides to ensure that everyone can be accommodated. If you are planning on joining the tour with a group larger than ten people, reservations are required so that we can be sure to have an appropriate number of staff members at the tour starting point on the given day.
The free walking tour does not include entrance costs to any places which charge entry.